About Randa Craighead
Having lived 41 years in Willits, I consider myself to be “fairly” local. My husband, Dennis Craighead, and I raised our two children here. Mendocino County with its varied landscape has been a delightful place to be situated.
In 2003, I graduated from Sonoma State University, but I am continually learning through classes and seminars. My background is in education which has prepared me in many ways for my real estate career. I understand that all my clients will have different needs and desires. I want to find the right house that will meet those requirements so my clients will be excited about this new stage in their lives.
What You Can Expect:
- A Realtor dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.
- A member of NAR, CAR, and NORBAR which means I uphold the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice by treating all parties honestly and protecting and promoting the interests of my clients.
- Knowledge of the local areas.
- Updates on new listings that meet your specific criteria emailed to you as they come available.
- Wanting to sell? I will compile a detailed market analysis of your home to establish the best price to attract qualified buyers.
- Creative marketing plans for sellers that will help bring that sale to completion.
- Exposure of your home on the MLS, Coldwell Banker Mendo Realty website.