About John L. Lazaro
I have been a Broker in the Mendocino County Coldwell Banker-Mendo Realty office since 1987. I have over 33 years of full-time experience in real estate brokerage including residential, ranch, commercial and vineyard properties. My client base is primarily past customers and personal referrals but I always look forward to making new connections.
- Bachelor of Arts from San Francisco State University in 1979, majoring in Business with an emphasis in Finance and Real Estate
- Past President of Mendocino County Board of Realtors
- Past State Director for the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and North Bay Association of Realtors
- A member of the Bay Area Real Estate Information Service (BAREIS) MLS, which includes Mendocino, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, and Marin Counties
- A member of the Mendocino Coast
MLS and Lake County MLS
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI)
I was raised in Mendocino County and reside in Ukiah with my wife. We were fortunate to raise our daughters in this wonderful county and I firmly believe we live in one of the finest counties in the State of California. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss any and all of your real estate needs.